Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sharing the Hearts...

Valentine's day is all about hearts right?
Sometimes I'm not such a fan of hearts,
but when they are the theme of the January Paper Pumpkin kits, 
you kind of have to figure out what to do with them...






So, I took some of my December 2017 and some of my January 2018
Paper Pumpkin kits and made some alternative thank you cards.


Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit
through Stampin' Up! that is only $19.95 a month!
(That includes shipping!)

There are different subscription options as well!

(1) A monthly rolling subscription...
automatic $19.95 (+ tax) taken out monthly from your card 
on the 11th of each month and mailed to you to create each month!
(Cancel at anytime!)

(2) A prepaid subscription of 1, 3, 6, or 12 months...
buy a subscription for the length of months you would like, 
get your emailed to you code, go to paperpumpkin.com, 
set up your account and enter your code by the 10th of the month!


With either plan, the shipping is included in your price, 
you can skip a month, 
and you can change the number of kits you get for that month also!

Right now if you get a 3, 6, or, 12 month subscription,
you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products!!! 
(NOTE: You do, however, have to pay shipping costs on the SAB items.)

Get SURPRISE happy mail in your mailbox each month!
Please sign-up with me as your demonstrator 
and we will start a special Paper Pumpkin FB group 
to share our fun projects each month!

Still have some questions?
Just ask! I'll be happy to help!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"But by the grace of God I am what I am:
and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
but I laboured more abundantly than they all: 
yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me."
1 Corinthians 15:10

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...