Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A Quick Valentine...

Last night I figured I better work on a video for today...
I didn't have any projects planned to do,
so I ended up chatting a little at the beginning,


then went on to make a quick Valentine
from Memories and More cards...


Along with the Petal Palette Bundle
to make the bird.

Here is today's video:



and the supplies used to make this quick card...

(Sale-A-Bration item - add to any $50 purchase for free)
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers


So, what are your thoughts?
What kind of online class would you like to take?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three;
but the greatest of these is charity."
1 Corinthians 13:13

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...