Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Prayer Board...

In earlier posts, I've shared my journal for the year with you.
It's a pretty, bound mint green with gold stripes journal from Staples (by Design Works Ink).


In it I have made a vision board and a prayer board for the year
(or for however long this journal lasts me!)
And today I'm going to show you how I set up the prayer board...

along with a process video (without the coloring though...)!

This is mostly for inspirational quotes and verses about prayer
with the long term prayer requests under the cards.

Daily prayer time and requests are throughout the journal each day.

I used the Petal Passion Memories and More cards for this project...
The currently available washi tape can be found here!

Do you have a prayer board? binder? journal? or list?
It's a great way to remind yourself to talk to God regularly, 
not just when there are troubles!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee,
and will look up."
Psalm 5:3

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...