Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Adding Coloring...

Adult coloring books became popular a few years ago,
and are still popular and easy to find.

Bible Journaling is also an art form that has gained momentum as well...
Well, I enjoy both, but typically don't take time to do much coloring at home,
and I don't tend to want to do much Bible Journaling when I'm out with my Bible.

A few years ago I received my journaling Bible for my birthday.
It was the one I had picked out and I like it...
but it's not one of the ones that has some
 of the journaling done for you to just add color.
I didn't see those until after I had mine for a while.

But I didn't really feel I needed to buy one... 
I don't have enough journaling done in my one journaling Bible to justify a second!

Well, this week I decided to take some of the pages from a coloring book
and put them into my Bible to make my own coloring Bible!



The video shows how I went about adding these to my Bible:

I ordered the coloring book from CBD.

The adhesive I used is from Stampin' Up and can be found here in my SU store.
I also used Stampin' Up! ink, which can also be found in my SU store.

A great addition would be a set of watercolor pencils!
Along with some washi tape.

What way do you Bible journal?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Amanda

P.S. A FB group I am a part of is starting 
a daily doodling challenge that I think I might try... 
you can follow my doodles on my Instagram page @hdbyamanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...