Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, April 13, 2018

April's class/club...

April is really going by fast...
and it's a little later than I had wanted it to be to announced,
but the projects for this month are ready to show!




These are the three cards that will be included in this month's class...
plus a surprise project, 
which will most likely be made with new product, how fun!

The In-person class will be held at my home
on Tuesday, April 24th at 6:00 pm.
If you are interested and want more information,
please go here: OPTION 1 to find out more and register!

The To-go option is the same projects,
just without any stamping done on them (per Stampin' Up! policy).
This option comes with video links for putting the projects together.
The links will be emailed/messaged to you on the class date.
If you are interested and want more information,
please go here: OPTION 2 to find out more and register!

I hope you'll join me for this month's class!
It uses a little bit of retiring products, 
some carrying over products, and the surprise with new product!

The stamps and dies used for these cards are the
It's a beautiful set!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today...
I hope to be Creating with You soon!

"But it is good to be zealously affected 
always in a good thing, 
and not only when I am present with you."
Galatians 4:18

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...