Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

You Are My Anchor...

is the title of this month's Paper Pumpkin kit...
and down in this lower corner is a sneak peak at May's kit!

I made some alternative cards with the components of the kit,
along with some other supplies.

The first was this one...
I think this one took the most extra supplies.
but I don't think I like the way the lighthouse and anchor are situated on the card.

Next, I did this one with a piece from the January kit,
along with some Mint Macaron ink,
which will be returning in the new Annual catalog.

I went with one of the other coordinating colors for the kit to make this card,
and used a couple stamps from the High Tide stamp set.

And lastly, so far, I made this one...
and did a video to go with it!


Interested in getting Paper Pumpkin?

Sign-up here
to get May and June at 50% off each kit.

Here are some of the other products used to make today's cards:


I really like this month's kit!
Coastal themes are a favorite of mine.

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul,
both sure and steadfast,
and which entereth into that within the veil."
Hebrews 6:19

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You're cards are very nice and you do great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...