Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Earthen Vessels...

Today is a Bible journaling page I did last week...


on 2 Corinthians 4:7.
I used a jar stamp to represent the vessel

and added some flowers to make it a useful vessel.

Here is the video to show the process...


new Rooted in Nature (available June 2018),
I used the jar from Sharing Sweet Thoughts,
will be carrying over to the new catalog.

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,
that the excellency of the power may be of God, 
and not of us."
2 Corinthians 4:7

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...