Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

All Kinds of Stuff...

The second weekend of April was OnStage,
 which is a gathering of Stampin' Up! demonstrators,
where we get to see the new catalog and try out new product.

We also got to hear about new things first!

The most notable is the Color Revamp that is happening at Stampin' Up!

The above picture is a sampling of just a few of them 
in my FB Coordinating Colors post from yesterday.


This Color Revamp goes along with the 30 year anniversary 
of the company and their new look, as well as an update in the ink cases.

This great PDF shows the colors that are leaving,
along with the current ones, the new ones, and returning ones!

I put a lot of this information,
along with showing samples of new product in today's video...


Along with the new catalog coming out in the next two months,
means that there is going to be some products on the Last Chance list...

These are while supplies last items from the current Annual catalog 
and Occasions catalog that are not carrying over to the new catalog.

Here is a link to the list of Last Chance products...

and buy the products you want before they are gone!


I will be trying to share as much information as possible as it is released...
but sometimes it just doesn't always getting out to you as quick as I would like.
I try to keep the most up to day information on my Facebook page.
(You do not need to have a FB profile to view business pages!)

If you have any questions, please ask!
I'm happy to help!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And this I pray, that your love may abound 
yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;"
Philippians 1:9

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...