Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Banner Card...

I've been getting some of the new products to show you...

Today, we are going to use the
Share What You Love Designer's Series Paper
and the 
Rooted in Nature bundle.

I made the one with the Rich Razzleberry paper first...
Then as I was getting started on the video and the card,
I decided to change it up a little.
Went more for the greens...

Here's the video!

If you are really interested in getting this paper right now,
YOU CAN!

It is part of the Got to Have it All Bundle
of the Share What You Love early release.

Or you can wait and get it when the new annual catalog goes 
live for customer on June 1, 2018...
Which is also when  you can get the Rooted in Nature bundle.

The two punches used are the
New! Detailed Trio Punch

I hope you like the card!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"I cried unto God with my voice,
even unto God with my voice;
and he gave ear unto me.
Psalm 77:1

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...