Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Going Through the Woods...

Ahh, another Paper Pumpkin kit has arrived.
Manly Moments is this month, May 2018, kit.

It has components to make 10 cards with 10 envelopes.
 It is all set up for a masculine crowd...
but also includes an anniversary sentiment.
I did go ahead and make some of the original designs

for a Father's Day card and a Thank you card...
I love the mountain and tree die cuts in this set...
could have used more of those!!! :)

However, I was able to make two alternatives...
using some extra colors and a couple extra stamp sets.

Here are the cards...

and here is the video showing the process to make these...


The stamp sets used are...

Rooted in Nature (available June 1st)

and some extra ink colors...

Soft Sea Foam (available June 1st)

Thinking about signing up for Paper Pumpkin?
Sign up with me!

Thanks for coming to Create with Me today!

"And that ye study to be quiet,
and to do your own business,
and to work with your own hands,
as we commanded you;"
1 Thessalonians 4:11

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...