Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Coastal Magnet Favors...

This past Saturday our church had
a Mother-Daughter Luncheon...
a little early, but still a nice celebration in anticipation for Mother's Day.

It was a coastal/lighthouse theme...


So, I made some 3x3 magnets that sat on easels
at each place setting.
They were the favors :)

I first made samples on a piece of cardstock,
then made them on watercolor paper.

On the back I put a piece of hard cardboard sheet
(the kind of cardboard that are the inserts in the Paper Pumpkin kits)
and then added a piece of magnet.

Tear n' Tape is great for this project because it is sturdy adhesive.


Here is the video,
that got a little longer than I expected it to,
for putting one of the designs together.


The main stamp set used in the video is a new product
not available until June 1st...
unless you sign-up to be a demonstrator!

Join my team and you can add the
Lilypad Lake bundle to your starter kit.

The other stamp sets used were
and 
the one from the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"For we are His workmanship, 
created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained
that we should walk in them."
Ephesians 2:10

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...