Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, May 2, 2011

FMQing Update...

The last two days are posted on the FMQ Challenge blog. Click here to link to the post to see the progress for day 10 and 11.

I hope everyone had a good beginning to the week...

You'll notice that alot of my verse selections come from the Psalm's. I enjoy them very much. Today's selection...

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD,
which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

 Rejoice in the Lord...He knows our needs!
Amanda
   ~ the Mad Fabrictist

1 comment:

  1. I also love to do my devotionals from the Psalms.
    They are so comforting.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...