Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quick Cover...

Things are gearing up for school and I wanted a smaller binder to carry back and forth... I had a nice 1/2 inch cranberry one...except it has print stains, making it look bad!
So, I decided to remedy the situation with some fabric (after I decide not to just buy a new one)...This was a fast project that took about an hour this morning and is ready to get filled with science lessons!
Now onto a crayon holder for Liz... well, at least before school starts!

Remember to check out the crafty linky party buttons on the right side bar...pass the fun along!


A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches,
and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
Proverbs 22:1

Sometimes I can be a grump... I need to remember that the girls see me more than anyone and I need to have a good name with them as well as others.

I love when just flipping through the Bible leads to the verse you need!
Amanda 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! Love your blog, found you on Stuff and Nonsense!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...