Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Work'S' in Progress...

Another WIP Wednesday is upon us...and I'm excited to have finished a project this week! The Patriotic Wall hanging is done! (Full post here...)

I have had some progress on the 60 degree Diamond Fall Table Topper...
Last week I worked on the Quiet book for Liz a little bit, but did not post for WIP...so I'll show you what I did. I did the backgrounds for almost all the pages. Seven are finished...three backgrounds to go! (Quiet Book Sew-along @ Stolen Moments)






I'm excited to have this much done. On Saturday, I stopped at the craft store and got a felt pumpkin for the harvest page...for 25 cents! The only thing is that it might look more like the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown compared to the size of the page!

I haven't touched the fabric baskets, but it would be great to get them done so I can keep my laundry room/bathroom organized!

I did make a dress on Monday...it was so quick to make...it's a sweatshirt material, so no hems needed around the bottom, sleeves, and neckline. I want to add some hand sewing embellishments...so I'll reveal it when I get those done!

To sum it all up:

Works Completed = 1 (Wall hanging)
Works in Progress = 4 (Dress, Hand sewing Diamonds, Season's Quiet Book, Fabric baskets)
New Projects = 2 (Dress, Wall hanging...other than the top)

WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced

Not by works of righteousness which we have done,
but according to his mercy he saved us,
by the washing of regeneration,
and the renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Titus 3:5
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love the nativity pocket--that is going to be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...