Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Crafting Teatime...

Today I was able to finally get out an email
announcing my new class!
Yay!
Want to see what we are making this month?



Here is some general information:

Option 1 is the in-person class for $14.00.
Option 2 is the to-go class for $17.00.

We are using the Southern Serenade 
stamp set in for this month's projects.

Are you interested in taking a class with me?
I have all the information encompassed in an email 
that I would love to send to you...

Send me out an email to
amanda@homedesignsbyamanda.com
and I will get you included on the class email list so you can join us!

I look forward to Creating with You soon!

"Jesus said unto her, 'I am the resurrection, and the life:
he that believeth on me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
Believest thou this?'"
John 11:25-26

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...