Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

It's Vintagy...

March's Paper Pumpkin kit that is!

Not quite bright, Springy colors I thought would be used...
But it does have flowers!

I used the Happy Mother's Day stamp from the set
to get started on my Mother's day cards a little early!


This is my first, and, so far, only alternative for this kit.
This is how I decorated the inside and the envelope.


Here is the video on the kit components and how I did this card.


Stampin' Up! is running a Paper Pumpkin promotion right now as well...

You can get your first two months for 50% off 
when you subscribe by May 10th!
(Applies to first-time subscriptions only.)


https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2175221
Don't forget the code: SAVEFIFTY0418

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"By humility and the fear of the Lord 
are riches, and honour, and life."
Proverbs 22:4

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...