Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Coral Floral Card...

A little birdy told me...
to just wing it!
~ LOL ~

Okay, sorry for the bad joke ;)
but today's card does include a cute bird and some shiny paper.

So, this card was just a process one
as I filmed the video to go with it.
No premade sample to see where things may need fixed...
but I like the way it turned out.


However, if I was to make this card again,
I'm pretty sure I would silver emboss the bird.
Give it a little shine to go with the paper behind it.

I may even just add an embossed one on top of this one :)

Ready to see how it was made?
Check out my video below:


Ready to make your own?
Here are the links to my online store 
to order Stampin' Up! products through me!




Stamparatus -- available June 1, 2018
(if you didn't get in on the preorders at the end of 2017)


Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Fear ye not therefore, 
ye are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:31

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...