Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Prayer Quote Bible Journaling...

Prayer is an essential part of the Christian life,
and it has been a major topic for me lately.


Not only have I been working on a devotional about it,
but it was also the topic of Sunday's morning message at church.

So, it just seemed like doing a Bible journaling layout
about prayer would be appropriate.

It even became a two page spread...

Here is a few of the notes I have about prayer:
I may even add a few of my notes around on the spread ✏ 📖

Prayer is conversation… this is our time to talk to God. 
This should flow even more than our conversations do with our best friends. 
He knows our heart already, He just wants to hear all about it from us.

We need to pray for God’s will to be worked out in our lives. 
This is more easily done when we are walking with God closely.
It makes our desires closer to His desires. 
The best way to know God’s will is by talking with Him
 in prayer and by reading your Bible, 
and taking the answers in faith.

Faith is the foundation of our Christian life.
The power of God is brought by faith and prayer!

                   Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him:
for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Ready to see how I stamped out this layout?
Here is the process video:

The stamp set used in this video is the 
Interested in upgrading to the stamp set and die bundle?
Check it out here:
(If you are ordering befor March 31, 2018, 
check out the Sale-A-Bration deals before placing your order! 
Contact me if you need any information or help!)

Ink colors include:
Pacific Point
Pear Pizzazz
Berry Burst
and Soft Sky


Micron pens for lettering

I have so much Bible journaling that I want to do ;)
It will also be part of this Friday's (March 16th)
Friday Live on my Facebook page.

I hope you will join my at 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Casting all your care upon him;
for he careth for you."
1 Peter 5:7

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...