Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Layered DSP Card...

Better a day behind than not at all, right?

Well, today I have a springy card made with layers of cardstock and DSP,
which is short for Designer Series Paper.


The patterned paper is the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper,
which has a cute Daisy Bundle with it in the annual catalog.

I took the piece with the smaller pattern of flowers
and layered it with a piece of Pool Party cardstock.

I cut the smaller layered pieces with my square

Then stamped the flower from the March 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit
on watercolor paper, then colored it in with Stampin' Blends...
which due to supply and demand issues,
they have gone to "unorderable" until late May.

But not to dwell on that right now :)
I'll tell you how I did the embellishments!
(The one's linked here are not the same, but are similar...)

They were the wood embellishments that came as the free gift 
in the March 2018 Paper Pumpkin...
but I wasn't that thrilled at first!

However, then I saw that someone else had heat embossed them...
and they were so much better looking!
(There is Gold, Silver, White, Copper, and Clear embossing powders.
And don't forget the VersaMark ink!)

I go into how I did it in the video here:

Since I did use some Paper Pumpkin items in the making of this card,
I thought I'd mention that new subscribers here will get their first two months
at 50% off.... just start your subscription by May 10th and use code SAVEFIFTY0418!

Any questions? or comments?
I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And the angel answered and said unto the women,
Fear not ye:
for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
He is not here: for He is risen,
as He said.
Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
Matthew 28:5-6

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...