Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Couple of Bags...

So, it's Friday again :) and I only have one project worked on for the week... a couple of small bags for Bibles.

I made them on Tuesday. I used my Simple bag pattern/tutorial just adjusted the measurements down for a standard Bible and pamphlet sized devotional book fit in them. They were so easy and fast...wonderful to feel like something crafty was accomplished!

Yesterday, I had some time I could have used for sewing but ended up rearranging furniture which provided me with a wider sewing area :) Definitely going to enjoy that!

After linking to some great linky parties, including Finish it up Friday at Amanda Jean's, I'm going to go be crafty :) ...if sleepiness doesn't overtake me!


A friend loveth at all times...

Proverbs 17:17a

Amanda



2 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...