Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Autumn Pumpkins...

Along with some Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Autumn is a wonderful time of the year...
definitely my favorite time, as I believe it is for many of us!

I love the colors, decorations, cooling weather, and pumpkins!
Today's card showcases the season to me...

 and is great for a fall birthday...
especially for someone that enjoys these things this time of year too!

Along with a Product Spotlight Blog Hop...
More details a little further down in the post...

The main products used in this card came from the new
2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog:

the Pick a Pumpkin bundle
and Merry Cafe stamp set

Some things came out of the annual catalog as well,
but the full listing of items and links is at the end of the blog post!

The dies that go with this stamp set are so cute...
and using the adhesive sheets on the back of the paper
that the detailed pumpkin is cut on 
make adhering the pumpkin to the project a breeze!
The same with the vines!

Today, I was able to get a video done showing some of what I did to make this card.


Really like the Pick a Pumpkin set?
Take the opportunity to join a blog hop featuring it!
You can head over to
to see some more great ways to use this set... 
as well as move along in this pumpkin inspired blog hop! 

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, 
in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, 
and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."
Acts 14:17

Amanda

Supplies for this project:


Ink:

Cardstock:

3 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...