Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Prepared Heart...

Ezra was a scribe that was in Babylon during the exile...
He requested of the king to return to Jerusalem...
His request was granted to him
because the hand of the LORD his God was upon him.

He had the blessing of God upon him because he had prepared his heart...

Today, I'm sharing my Bible journaling 
of the verse in Ezra 7 that talks of Ezra's prepared heart.



We studied this verse at the end of the Summer in our
Wednesday evening Bible study,
and it really was a neat verse about
having our hearts prepared to SEEK God...
then to DO what we learn from God...
and TEACH others about God.

It was a good study... here are the wipe board notes from it ;)

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"For Ezra prepared his heart to seek the law of the Lord,
and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments."
Ezra 7:10

Amanda

If you are interested in any of the products used in the process of today's video, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...