Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Thank You Card Sets...

Showing gratitude is always a wonderful trait to practice,
and it is a great encouragement to the recipient of the thankfulness.

A great way to show thankfulness is giving (sending) someone a card.

Another way is to give someone a package of thank you cards for them to use!
I decided to use the new Painted Harvest stamp set from the Holiday catalog
and package 5 of them in the new acetate boxes.



The Thank you so very much sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.

With the Thanksgiving season quickly approaching,
an autumn inspired thank you card sets seem like a great gift.

The decorative band around the box was a DIY Designer Series Paper 
using a stamp set from a Sale-a-bration set from earlier this year.


The To: and From: are from the August 2017 Paper Pumpkin...
I just cut them apart so I could space them further apart 
on the bigger tags I make.

I think the sets turned out really cute :)

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,"
Philippians 1:3

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...