Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It's Fall, Y'all...

Okay, not really...
Since the Autumnal Equinox isn't for a couple more days, 
but the leaves are falling here!

I was also enjoying some Pumpkin Custard with Caramel topping,
and the girls are outside raking leaves...
so they can jump in them!
And we are going to have a fun time
with the September 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit...
which features leaves!
The kit included 8 mini cards and 8 pillow treat boxes.

So Cute!
The stamp set will be great for future use on other projects.
I definitely think that this is the best kit I've gotten!
 This is how the little 3x3 cards are 'meant' to look. 
(I haven't done any of the pillow boxes yet!)

But I decided that I need some regular sized cards,
because I'm pretty sure you can't mail 3x3 cards...
if anyone knows if that is a yes or no for sure, please let me know!

I decided to try gold embossing the big leaf...
The picture isn't the greatest...
but it turned out really pretty...
however, I haven't used it yet!

Instead, I made this card...

and uploaded a video to go with it.


Here are the embellished envelopes and the insides of the cards
as I do tend to decorate those areas too!

So, wishing you had signed up for the September Paper Pumpkin?

Well, don't have that feeling again!
Head over to my Paper Pumpkin page and sign-up!


Stampin' Up! is doing a special for the holidays.


Coordinating kit for October and November!
  • Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. 
  • You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
  • To receive October’s kit, customers must subscribe by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
  • To receive November’s kit, customers must subscribe by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
you can go in and purchase past kits...
so, you may be able to still get the great kit featured today!

I love crafting...
and right now especially, papercrafting!
What is your favorite hobby?

Thanks for coming to Create with Me today!

"Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me
made the heart of the people melt; 
but I wholly followed the Lord my God."
Joshua 14:8

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...