Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Let's Decorate...

my planner layout for this week!

I enjoy taking the time to decorate my planner, the Love Today Planner from Stampin' Up!,
 for my up coming week and wanted to share it with you for today.


I used the new Hearts Come Home stamp set.
It is an adorable set that has an even more adorable die set, Hometown Greetings.
(Bundling is always great = 10% savings over buying individually!)

My stamping got a little more wintery this week...
Not really my intention, I was trying to stick with a fall look,
like my past few weekly layouts have been, 
which I love!

It is cooling off here in NW PA...which I am also loving ;) 
but not quite ready for snow!

However, once I put the dots around the houses...in Soft Sky,
it turned out to look like snow! Oh well!

I am in the process of decorating my house for fall!
I just love all the orange, yellow, and red colors that are in
the decorations for this time of year...
and in the change of the seasons outside, too!

But, even though I'm not done cleaning and decorating my house,
here is a video that shows some of my decorating of the planner pages:


Do you enjoy the planner videos?
I don't do a "real" bullet journal, 
but I do like watching the videos of other on YouTube now and then.

Did you see something new that you'd like to try to do in your planner?
I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Examine me, O LORD, and prove me;
try my reins and my heart."
Psalm 26:2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...