Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

When Times are Busy...

Blog posts don't always get done as planned.

Today, I had a blog post planned...
with a video.

However, I feel a little stressed about not having enough
items made for the craft show I'm doing at the end of the month...

So, the Bible journaling video will need to wait until next week!

Thanks for understanding that not every day can be a full blog post,
and I hope to be able to do the regular blog posts 
next week even with getting inventory ready!

Hope you have a great day!

"Blessed be God, 
which hath not turned away my prayer,
nor his mercy from me."
Psalm 66:20

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...