Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Christmas Card Show and Tell...

Yesterday, I was trying to work on a project to share here.
I even finished a card...
but it had a couple issues.
The main two are the sentiment being a little hard to read,
and my adhesive showing up behind the tracing paper. 
I should have used glue dots...
then it probably wouldn't have been seen!

There are a couple other things I would probably do different,
but it was a slightly involved card and I really just didn't feel like making another one.

SO, instead you get a video "show & tell" of the Christmas cards
I made last month to sell at a craft show.


Any of these cards catch your interest?
Are you working on any Christmas projects yet?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"The night is far spent, the day is at hand:
let us therefore cast off the works of darkness,
and let us put on the armour of light."
Romans 13:12

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...