Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Poinsettia Card...

It's World Card Making Day!

So, I'm sharing a Christmas card project with you.
This card was suppose to be posted on Thursday, 
but things just got so hectic that I wasn't able to get it all ready until today!

The inside had a little more process to it than normal too! 
I really like the added touch the die cuts gave to the inside
without adding weight or height to the card.


You will see in the video that the first sample wasn't the greatest...
but the changes made during the video really made the card so much better!


Cardstock needed:
card base at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4;
background 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
enough for 2 dies cut flowers

bigger background 3 x 5;
square to stamp on 2 1/2 x 2 1/2;
inside plate 3 1/2 x 5

Gold washi tape



Ready to start working on Christmas cards?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Thou hast set all the borders of the earth;
thou hast made summer and winter."
Psalm 74:17

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...