Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, October 20, 2017

First Shaker Cards...

This blog post is WAY LATE this week!!! 
Not only did I miss Tuesday, but also Thursday!

On Monday, I received my October Paper Pumpkin - Yay!
And it is adorable!

So, I didn't get time to work on it until Tuesday evening...
and that's only partially why there was not blog post on Tuesday...

The week just got away from me with other things interrupting
my time to work on a video and blog post...

But it finally happened!
Here are some samples of what I did
 with the October 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit.

This kit is for making shaker cards...
which I had never made before, so that was fun!

This kit also will coordinate with November's kit...
so, I'm thinking I might wait and work with the rest of this kit in November.

The video shows the making of this card...

which uses a few extra ink colors and an additional stamp set,
Hearts Come Home.

The video got a little longer than I expected,
and it seemed like a long time since I had made one...
but here it is, my October 2017 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project:

So, what do you think of this kit?
I think it is great and can't wait to see November's...

It's not to late for you to get your hands on these kits either!
If you sign-up for the November kit,
then you will be able to go to the shop and purchase
 the October kit as a past kit starting around October 23...

SIGN UP HERE FOR NOVEMBER 
(by November 10)

Once you subscribe (and they are available)
go to the shop HERE to order the October past kit!

And then you will be all ready to start doing some great Christmas crafting!

Thanks for coming to Create with Me today!

"Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, 
and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
Titus 2:14

Amanda




2 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...