Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I Am Thankful For...

This is a statement that resonates this time of year.

As Thanksgiving draws closer, 
it seems like remembering what we are thankful for regularly
is a great way to really celebrate the season.


Even today, the girls and I went for a walk this morning,
which was on the chillier side...
in the low 50's with some wind.

We had a nice walk and picked up some pretty leaves...

And, so, as I walked into the warm house,
surrounded by smells of soup we had already started in the crock-pot,
it gave me a real sense of thankfulness for home.

People can really like their house,
or perhaps be wishing to live in a different one...

but home really isn't the house.
It is the security that comes with the concept of what home is meant to be.

So, to share my desire to make sure we are making the most
of the Thanksgiving season,
I made bookmarks for the ladies that attended
 this month's ladies meeting at church.


And in today's video, I show you how I stamped them.

So, if you need a listing of 40 things at another time of the year,
you can use this and decorate it another way!

The main stamp set (and one of my most favorite) is the 
Merry Cafe set from the Holiday Catalog.

I also ended up going over some of the leaves 
on the front side of the bookmark with Wink of Stella
to give some sparkle. That part wasn't in the video!

If you end up making some of these bookmarks,
I'd love to see them! 
You can post pictures over at the Facebook page...

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
1 Timothy 6:6

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...