Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thankful Tablet Cover...

November is quickly approaching
and a time when we are more aware 
of what we are thankful for in our lives.

Within the past few years, 
our family made a construction paper garland during the month of November.
Each night at dinner (or before bed...)
we would write something down on our piece of paper,
then string them together, and hung it in the dining room.
Each night had to be something different... no repeats for the month!

We all enjoyed doing this for the month...
Well, this year we are going to do it again,
only this year we are going to be writing it down in a notebook,
then it can be kept and looked at again!


Here is how the cover turned out...
and the video shows a little bit of the process 
it took to get this cover to completion.


I'll try to list all the products,
but it seemed like quite a few...
so, I may miss some!

If you need any specifics,
feel free to ask!



A few items from Paper Pumpkin kits!

Does this sound like something you would like to do?
I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name:
make known his deeds among the people."
Psalm 105:1

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...