Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Sales...

October is full of Stampin' Up! deals.

I'm a day late with this post and still running behind...
So, we are going to just cut to the chase!

I have the deals all covered in today's video 

and have links to the flyers below the video.
Some great deals, huh?

Or head to the flyers for more info...



http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Merry%20Patterns/Flyer_MerryPatterns_090117_US.pdf


Need more help?
Email me any time at
amanda@homedesignsbyamanda.com
And I will get back to you asap!

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me!

"Seek ye the Lord while ha may be found,
call ye upon him while he is near."
Isaiah 55:6

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...