Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Flourishing Rose Red...

The idea for this card started on Friday with using Calypso Coral ink and Smokey Slate ink...



I made a sample ahead of taking the process video, and used the second coral colored card base for the first take of the video. However, that video was at a bad angle and I was out of frame most of the time...


So, I had to come up with a second color scheme. I chose a piece of stash cardstock that looked like it closely matched the Rose Red ink and made a third card for a second take of the video...


It turned out better...Hope you enjoy my second video!


Here are the Flourishing Rose Red Card dimensions and the Stampin' Up! products needed for you to make your own:
1 ~ 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Rose Red cardstock (102544) - scored and folded in half to make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card once folded.
1 ~ 5" x 4" Whisper White cardstock (100730 for 8 1/2 x 11 or 124302 for 12 x 12)
1 ~ 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" piece of Smokey Slate Designer Series Paper (DSP) (141637)
2 ~ 2" circles of Whisper White
1 ~ 2" circle of Smokey Slate DSP

Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad ink (126954)
Smokey Slate Classic Stampin' Pad ink (131179)
2" Circle Punch (133782) or Dies (141705)
Flourishing Phrases Stamp set (141534) -- this stamp set also has a corresponding dies set to cut out the beautiful flourished flowers...and when you bundle them you save 10% (142323)

The other color used in the original was Calypso Coral...
Cardstock (122925)
Classic Stampin' Pad ink (126983)

Please come create with me at Stampin' Up! Find me, Amanda Dickson - PA, in the Demonstrator Directory when you head to the store to go shopping!


So, how did I do for my first card video?

Thanks for coming to Create with Me!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...