Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Flying High Card...

Today for Hot Air Balloon Week we are going to make a card that does not have a sentiment on it, making it a nice to have on hand for any occasion when the need for a card arises.

This card seemed to come together rather smoothly and I really like the finished product.
The video below shows the process.




Supplies needed to make this project:
1 card base - white cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, scored at 4 1/4 inches
1 - 2 x 5 inch piece of white card stock
1 - 3 x 5 inch piece of Carried Away Designer series paper
extra white card stock for the balloons and clouds
Night of navy, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, and Smokey Slate Classic Ink Pads
In the Meadow stamp set
Lift Me Up bundle
(links for all the Stampin' Up products used are below the salutation.)


What kind of cards do you like that do not have a sentiment on the front?

Thank you for coming again to Create with Me! Hope you had fun!

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."      Psalm 40:1-2

Amanda

Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
Lift Me Up Bundle - Clear mount stamps and die set - $45.75
In the Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set
In the Meadow Clear-mount Stamp Set $20.00
Carried Away Designers Series Paper
FREE (with a $50 purchase - until March 31, 2017)


Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad $6.50
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad $6.50

Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad
Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad $6.50
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad $6.50
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
Smokey Slate Classic Stampin' Pad $6.50

Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Dimensionals $4.00
SNAIL Adhesive
Snail Adhesive $7.00

Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock $9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...