Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hot Air Balloon Centerpiece...

A few extra blog posts happening this week for Balloon Week!

Today's post is about how to make the Hot Air Balloon Centerpiece to use for table decorations.


I made 3 of them for a birthday party this past weekend. The first two were made with scrapbook paper I had in my stash. But I'm pretty sure that the one made with the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) is my favorite.

You can watch the video below to see how I made it!




I enjoyed making these hot air balloons!

Here is the supply list:
*6 pieces of 6 x 6 inches of DSP
*1 piece of DSP that will fit around the can/jar used for basket
*adhesive
hot glue & gun
about a yard of ribbon
about 3/4 yard of string
9 beads or embellishments
about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of rice
1 cleaned can/jar
balloon template -- click here -- it is in pdf format in Dropbox (use 'actual size' formatting when printing)


* Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used:
SNAIL Adhesive
SNAIL Adhesive
$7.00



Carried Away Designers Series Paper
FREE (with a $50 purchase - until March 31, 2017)













If you are wondering what other pretty papers are available to use and match the colors of your decor, head over to the shop here and check out the great DSP selections Stampin' Up has to offer.

Did you enjoy this video on making a hot air balloon centerpiece? I have another (smaller) centerpiece video that I will send to those that sign up for my email list by the end of February (2017).

Well, thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; 
that I may know how frail I am." Psalm 39:4

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...