Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

High Tide Lighthouse Card...

Today's post is a bonus this week...just thought I'd share a card I finished today.

I love lighthouses and knew I had to get the High Tide set when I started deciding on what to order in my demonstrator kit.
 
One day I was going through some old papers and came across this picture I digitally scrap-booked years ago...



I knew right away I wanted to try to recreated it with my High Tide stamps. So today you get to see the recreation!

Here is the inside...

So, what do you think? How well did my recreation stick to the original?

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Amanda

High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set
High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set
$26.00
The colors used were:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...