Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, February 13, 2017

January 2017 Paper Pumpkin...

It turned out to be really a nice set. Truthfully, when I first opened it, I was slightly disappointed, but I let it sit a while...and as it got a little closer to Valentine's day, it grew on me more. Also, signing up to be a demonstrator gave me more incentive and ideas to get into Paper pumpkins a little more...




The favor sized gift bag on the right is the original project intentions of the Paper Pumpkin for January 2017. The card using the same materials (plus an added white card base) is an alternative idea for using these materials.

Paper Pumpkins are a great idea for those that don't want to buy a lot of product to just have laying around...you get a Paper Pumpkin exclusive stamp set (not available otherwise), a Stampin' Spot ink pad, adhesives, and all the papers/materials needed to make the cards or projects that are in the kit. Everything is all ready for you to enjoy the stamping and assembling! Not to mention, when you initially sign up for your first Paper Pumpkin, you also receive an acrylic block that will be usable with all the stamps you will receive with your subsequent boxes. It really is "Creativity in a Box" --how fun!

The great thing is that these kits are only $20 and that includes the shipping! So, what's stopping you from joining in on the fun?

Interested in learning more or purchasing your own Paper Pumpkin kits? 
Click on the logo below and check it out!


And if you have any question, feel free to ask me! If you would like to sign-up for a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and take advantage of Sale-A-Bration bonus' that are going on until March 31st, just head on over to my shop's Paper Pumpkin page to purchase it there.

Here is my video using the products in the January 2017 kit:

I ended up really liking the finished products from this kit!
The February kits shipped out today...looking forward to seeing what is in the new kit! I also have a kit that I received with my demonstrator start up kit that looks really nice, so, I hope to have a video on that done soon!

Did you make something for your Valentine?

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me!

"And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour." Ephesians 5:2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...