Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Bible Journaling Baby Moses' Basket...

Today, instead of a card, I'm sharing how I use stamps to do some Bible journaling.
The video below shows how I used my stamps to make this picture in my Bible.



Do you enjoy Bible journaling? What was the last passage you worked on?

Thanks for coming to Create with Me today!

"And when she could no longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink." Exodus 2:3

Amanda

Products used in today's video...just click on the photo or ink title to get more information:
High Tide Photopolymer Stamp SetSprinkles of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
As well as the Sale-A-Bration set Avant Garden (which can be added for free to any order of $50 - good until March 31, 2017).

Early Espresso
Island Indigo
Mint Macaron
Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...