Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Daffodil Woods Card...

Daffodils are the first flowers we have around here when it starts warming up,
and I like them!
So, I went with them as my inspiration for a card...


I just love seeing the daffodils in the woods.

This card is a little more involved, but there is a video!


The card details:

White card base is 5 1/2 x 8, scored at 4 1/4 inches.
Piece of Mint Macaron cardstock at 4 x 5 1/4 inches...
then the middle removed at 1 inch in all the way around, 
then done again at 1/2 inch. all the way around.
White background piece at 3 3/4 x 5 inches

Ink colors are

As of this week, the new catalog has been released to demonstrators.
There is some great stuff in the new catalog!
However, with the new catalog, some things must go...
So there is an extensive retiring list...

And the two stamp sets I used for this card
In the Meadow (which I love)and the Oh So Succulent set
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
are on the list to go...
You can still get these stamp sets until May 31, 2017
or while supplies last.

The In the Meadow clear-mount set is on backorder,
but they do have it in wood-mount!

And the Oh So Succulent stamp set is 25% off!

Of the colors used, Mint Macaron is also a retiring color,
so you will need to hurry to get it if it is a color you need!

Whew! 

I made this card before the retiring list was released,
so, I had no idea so much of one card would be going away.


Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"In his hands are the deep places of the earth: 
the strength of the hills is his also."
Psalm 95:4

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...