Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Glimmer & a Sara Thing Card Mix...

Good Monday morning friends!


Today I have an April 2017, A Sara Thing, Paper Pumpkin alternative today.
I used some of the now unavailable Sale-A-Bration glimmer paper,
however, there is glimmer paper in the Annual Catalog...
in Blushing Bride
Dazzling Diamonds
Gold
Red
and Silver.

The video was a little longer than I thought it would be,
and I was trying to hurry to get the video done while the house was quiet,
but it all worked out.

So here is the video...

The A Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin kit for this month is really nice.
I like having the black card bases for a switch up from other colors and white.

The pieces I cut from other cardstock was
4 x 5 1/4 inches from colored cardstock - Mint Macaron in the video -
3 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches from white cardstock
and a small piece of the colored cardstock to fit your sentiment.

Here is the intended cards to be made with this kit...
(Click the picture to view the video of Sara showing how to make these cards.)

Pretty huh?
Would you like to still get these supplies? 
The refill kits are now available for $9!
(With the refill you will not get the stamp set or ink spot,
but you do still get the watercolor pencil samples!)

However, you do need to be a current subscriber to Paper Pumpkin to get the refills...
So what are you waiting for?
Stop missing out on great paper crafting kits and subscribe today!


Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"Those that be planted in the house of the Lord 
shall flourish in the courts of our God."
Psalm 92:13

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...