Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Getting projects ahead...

So, like I mentioned in Monday's video, I am trying to get some planning and projects done ahead 
so that I am not scrambling each blog/video day to get something posted.


It is going well, but I am far from feeling far enough advanced...
So, for today, I am going to take a day off from posting a new project and video.

This planning ahead will hopefully help me add to my posting schedule...

When I first started the stamping and doing videos in January, 
my husband and I decide that I should post videos two days a week 
- Monday and Thursday - and thought that would be a good start.

Well, two-ish months and some social media insights later,
a better number sounds like three.


So, I'm setting up my plan for posting three projects/videos a week...
but to do this and keep up with consistency, 
having them ready ahead of time will be crucial.

Hope you don't mind the day off...
but to keep you going, you can sign-up for my newsletter,
either by clicking on the tab at the top of the page 
or filling in the form on the left side bar on my home page.
You will receive a welcome letter from me that includes a newsletter exclusive video,
and then two newsletters each month.
There may be occasional extra emails, especially to inform you of specials, 
but I promise not to send too many!

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me today...
even if we didn't make anything :)

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek,
 and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."
Luke 11:9

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...