Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sweet Sparrow Bible Journaling...

This week went by so fast... 
Sorry for not posting on Monday, 
because, although I have material ready, 
I had not been able to get a post written.

But today, I have a few minutes to share my Bible journaling with you...

For this particular project, I did not use all Stampin' Up! supplies....
I used what I had on hand that went with what I wanted to produce on the page.

I love the bird and hope to get more bird stamps,
 so I can do a variety of them in the pages of my Bible,
not to mention other projects. 
Birds are rather versatile and most people don't mind them!


Here is the process video...
Enjoy!


What Bible journaling have you done lately?

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. 
Fear not therefore: ye are of more value then many sparrows."
Luke 12:7

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...