Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Super Simple Thank You Card...

Today, I wanted to bring a project that was super easy and didn't take too many supplies.
So I came up with these...

They went so fast that I made 4 up before I even got around to making the video.



I think it helped using different colors.

From front to back:

Then in the video I make the Bermuda Bay one, 
but I also made one with Island Indigo...


I decided to go ahead and stamp on the inside of these cards as well.


The video here will show you how I did the outsides...

The stamp set used was the Flourishing Phrases from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.

I hope you enjoyed this simple card project
and thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks:
for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare."
Psalm 75:1

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...