Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

An Intro to Stampin' Blends...

At the beginning of October,
Stampin' Up introduced Stampin' Blends to demonstrators.

Then they quickly released them to customers
at the beginning of November...
Whoo! for you!!!!

These are great alcohol markers for the artist in you!
Click this image above to check out the catalog for the blends.

There are 12 different Stampin' Up! colors 
available in both light and dark markers per color.
Along with an ivory, bronze, and color lifter marker...
For my projects here I used the 6 markers that I was able to get so far...
Old Olive combo
Daffodil Delight combo
Bronze
and the Color Lifter.

In today's video, I go through and share my thoughts on these new markers...



So, ready to order some great alcohol markers?
Click the image below to head to my shop to purchase yours own set!

 They have a full set option for those that want to get them all right away!
If you are interested in the whole set, 
why not get the best deal!
How? you ask...
(don't worry, you never have to hold a party...
if you don't want to!)
Becoming a demonstrator is a great value...
you get $125 worth of product --> your choice of products <--
for $99! (plus tax)
AND FREE SHIPPING!
Want to know more...
Head over to my Join Me page to find out more!

What do you think about alcohol markers?
I can't wait to get more :)

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, 
was glad, and exhorted them all, 
that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
Acts 11:23

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...