Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hostess Gift Tags...

This year's November activity 
for the the teen group at church
was a progressive dinner. 

We had a great time!
The hosting families did a great job
of making it fun for the kids.

And this year's hostess gift included a fun gift tag!

Under the gift tag is a small box of trail mix, a small post-it note tablet,
and a gift box of 3 greeting cards.
Hostess gifts of the past have been 
a mug of specialty drink items and a spoon-towel set.
This year included a lot more paper crafting! :)

The gift tag is the spot light for today's video.

The Stampin' Up! products I used for these are:


Acetate Treat Boxes (on backorder until late November)

I used glimmer paper I had on hand,
but SU Glimmer paper would be a great option!

I hope that this gave you some inspiration for hostess gifts,
especially if you are heading to a party this coming holiday season
and would like to give a not so traditional gift to the host!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Comfort your hearts, 
and stablish you in every good word and work."
2 Thessalonians 2:17

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...