Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bough Hung Stockings...

made with the 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit!

The Christmas decorating at our house is complete...
except our stockings have not yet been hung
by the fire with care...
yet!
I've been waiting to have time to make some stockings
with the Trim Your Stocking die set from the Holiday catalog...
Plus, once I knew that the Paper Pumpkin kit was also going to be stockings,
I wanted to be able to incorporate those into my stocking hanging plan too.
The plan is to hang 12 stockings along with 12 other tags
on strings for a countdown to Christmas.

So, I added some pine branches to "hang" the stocking from.
I used the Pretty Pines dies set from the annual catalog
along with some Old Olive cardstock and adhesive sheets.

Here is the video showing how I went about doing this
with the Paper Pumpkin stockings...

They even hang with the little clothes pins that came in the kit!

There are only 10 stockings in the kit, 
so I think I might end up doing 6 like this
and 6 from the die set.
When I get the stockings hung,
I will try to remember to share a picture!

Interested in getting a great papercrafting kit
each month for only $20...
with the shipping included?
Click here to go sign-up
and you'll be already to get the December kit!

Are you decorated for Christmas?
Do you put up stockings?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Deal bountifully with thy servant, 
that I may live, and keep thy word."
Psalm 119:17

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I just found you on You Tube. LOVE what you did with the plain PP stockings-turned out so cute. Very clever to use the pine boughs!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...