Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Wreath Card...

Christmas Wreaths can be very beautiful...
but even plain green ones with a simple ribbon
can give a delightful Christmas touch to a space.


It also reminds me of the scene from It's a Wonderful Life
where the kids ask George if he brought home the "Merry Christmas wreath."

Today, I have a card to share with you that has a simple
Merry Christmas Wreath on it...

Inspired from a Christmas ornament that sits out year-around.

The way these cards turned out seems very quaint, simple, and rustic...
nice for the county barn lover in all of us :)

Here is the video for today's project showing how I made it...

This project uses these Stampin' Up! products:


Gold and/or Silver Embossing Powder

Once listed out here, it seems like a lot of products,
but really it didn't seem like it when I was making the cards.

Thank you so much for coming to Create with Me today!
Please contact me if you are interested in Stampin' Up! products...
or if you need help with ordering or using your products,
I'd be happy to help!

Not sure what all Stampin' Up! has?
Request a catalog from me!
I'd love to be your demonstrator!

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...