Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Sparkling "Frozen" Inspired...

Last night I had a little time to get started
on making a birthday card for my youngest daughter.

Then this morning I was able to video the finishing of it
to share with you today!

The card is a "Frozen" inspired card 
to go along with the cake and presents!

After I made the video, 
I did embellish the inside of the card...

So, today's video is a little different...
I didn't have a sample card made,
mostly because I really only needed one of these,
but I went ahead and taped the finishing up of the card 
to show you some of my process.

The Stampin' Up! products 
used in this project are listed and linked here:



So, is this card Frozen enough?
I saw some other cute cards I would have like to have taken ideas from,
but this one was rather simple/quick, and that's what I needed right now!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Trust in him at all times; 
ye people, pour out your heart before him; 
God is a refuge for us. Selah."
Psalm 62:8

Amanda

1 comment:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...