Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Tis' the Saving Season...

Unlike most of my posts,
this is going to be more of an informational one
on the upcoming specials and products that Stampin' Up! 
will be doing over the next few months.


I'll start off by showing you the new logo!
In 2018, Stampin' Up! will be celebrating 30 years of business.
The company has expressed that there will be celebrating
going on throughout the year!


But they are starting NOW! 
Yay for us!

Starting off, they have update the website look to be a little more streamlined...
here's a quick look...
The first sale starts on Monday, November 20th...

It's Online Extravaganza!


Click the banner above (or HERE) to see the list of Stamp Sets (only on sale on MONDAY!)
and the other products on sale during this sale.

There will also be more specials coming out throughout the week!
I will try my best to keep you update... especially on my FBpage,
but it is during a busy holiday week,
so, if you are interested, keep an eye on the "new" website for details!



You may have also heard of the new product that Stampin' Up!
is unveiling...

This is going to be an awesome stamping tool...
it is more than a positioning tool.
It has many great features for multi-step stamping
as well as for making multiple cards of one design.

They have released this in a unique new way.
A pre-reservation system is to secure your product,
then you will complete your order 
and have delivery in the first few months of next year 
(depending on which window you reserve in, because...)
There are 3 reservation windows...
The first window was open today -- but it closed within the hour it opened!
However, the next window to reserve yours is not that far away...
December 5th...

This great product has a video to get you excited to get one...

The great thing about this is that it also a very good price point...
$49

The other nice thing is that when you complete your order in Feb or March,
you will qualify for Sale-A-Bration rewards...

Don't know what Sale-A-Bration is?
Well, stick around -- 
you will get more information from me on it more as it gets closer!

Well, there is a bunch of info here and I don't know that I explained it all the best,
so please contact me if you need more info!

Although we did not actually make anything today...
Thank you for coming to Create with Me!

And I hope to get an extra post and video up tomorrow...
and possibly a blog hop post on Sunday. 
(We'll see how the weekend goes...)
So, come back again soon!

"I love the Lord, 
because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, 
therefore will I call upon him as long as I live."
Psalm 116: 1-2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...