Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Practice Pieces...

So yesterday was good that I did get one of my practice pieces for the FMQ Challenge all ready. However, the piecing of my squares turned out terrible. Good thing its all practice! So not only do I need a FMQ Challenge to better (well, actually start) my quilting skills...I NEED a piecing challenge!
Warning! Don't look to close at the piecing...it may scare you!!

Then I was able to get the material chosen for another project that I hope to finish by Saturday evening. This will also be one of my FMQ practice pieces - I think!
This will become a casserole carrier, which I need to use Saturday because at church we are beginning revival services, which includes fellowship dinners.

 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect,
 throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 

Happy Wednesday!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! You said it, it's for practice! Love your color choices!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...